Dr. Dave’s Retirement Plans
With the addition of Dr. Clause to our team and Dr. David Davidson’s approaching 65th birthday, many of you have asked regarding Dr. Dave’s retirement plans. While plans can change, the current plan is as follows:
Posted June 14th, 2019
- Dr. Dave will continue to work his current schedule (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-1) through June 2019.
- From July 1st through the middle of October 2019, Dr. Dave will be covering paternity leave for Dr. Biegert, maternity leave for Dr. Baier and vacations for all of the doctors. Unless Dr. Dave is on vacation himself, you will generally see him on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays with an occasional Wednesday or Friday.
- Starting October 21, 2019, all of our dentists are scheduling to be back to their regular schedules and you will only randomly see Dr. Dave in the office.
- We will be planning on a retirement open house sometime late summer or early fall.
- If there is dental work that you want to have done by Dr. Dave prior to his retirement, now is the time to get it scheduled. Otherwise, Dr. Michael Davidson, Dr. Amanda Vonnahme, Dr. Justine Stemper, Dr. John Biegert, Dr. Alyson Baier and Dr. Cameron Clause are here to meet your dental needs.